Easy to use ice bagging attachment ideal for convenience store, supermarket, recreation and campground bagged ice production.
- Durable stainless steel construction withstands frequent use and resists corrosion.
- Large chute quickly handles high volumes of ice while minimizing spillage. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Portable bagger occupies minimal floor space and stores easily. Bagger measures 10.25" (26.03 cm) wide, 13.00" (33.02 cm) deep, 28.75" (73.02 cm) high*.
*Attachment to B-400 bin necessitates use of K-00144 (12.00" (30.48 cm) adjustable) bin legs.
- Multi-position bracket permits the bagger to be placed in the most convenient position. Left and right positions accommodate right-handed and left-handed users. Bagger can also stand by itself on rubber bumpers that protect floor from scratching.
- Bagger is easy to install and slips quickly over frame of bin door opening.
- Twist-tie closure is easy and quickly seals bag tight.
- K-00146 assembly includes bagger, 250 twist ties, and250 ice bags, each 11" (27.94 cm) x 18.5" (46.99 cm) with a maximum fill capacity to 8 lbs. (3.6 kgs.).
- K-00068 replacement bag kit includes 4 wickets of 250 bags each and 1,000 twist ties. Manitowoc offers ice cube machines, ice cube dispensers, and ice storage bins. Production capacities range from 65 lbs. (30 kgs.) to over 1,880 lbs. (854 kgs.) of ice per day.